how to list remote NT service

From: ben (ben_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/11/05

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:07:02 -0700

Hi,

I need to configure service monitoring tools (Servers Alive 5) to monitor
services and processes of remote machines, the remote machines are workgroup
NT 4.0, the monitoring machine is running w2k which is a member server of
NT4.0 domain, when I tried to list the services of workgroup NT services got
"access denied" error msg, is there any way to list the services of these
workgroup NT from this monitoring machine(a w2k member server under NT4.0
domain)?

thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: how to list remote NT service
    ... > I need to configure service monitoring tools to monitor ... > services and processes of remote machines, ... when I tried to list the services of workgroup NT services ... > workgroup NT from this monitoring machine(a w2k member server under NT4.0 ...
  • RE: RWW login notification
    ... monitoring component to smooth every thing. ... Select Windows Small Business Server 2003 and then click ... select Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBS Monitoring Install : KB555432
    ... "The Wizard encountered an error while configuring the monitoring features. ... Run Small Business Server Setup re-install the server tools component and ... Usually we first need to reset the Monitoring Component. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: SBS 2003 Usage Report
    ... Rerun the Setup Monitoring Reports and Alerts Wizard ... | Usage Report] with Terence Liu ... | Downloading and Installing Windows Small Business Server 2003 Service ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Server Error in /Backup Application.
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... Regarding the error you receive when you use the Monitoring and Reporting, ... 823379 You receive a "Server Error in '/' Application. ... Monitoring site, Backup site, and Companyweb each has their own Web.config ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)