can't access the netlogon folder

From: sdfsdf (dsfsdf_at_sdfsd.com)
Date: 03/11/05

    Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:03:43 +0800

    Dear All,

    I can't access the netlogon folder of the AD server. I have try to change
    the permission of the security settings. Please help to give comment !

    Thanks

    • Re: Fax printer inaccessible
      ... Give "Print" permission to the security group on the shared fax printer. ... If it is a local user, it goes as anonymous to the server. ... >> with the default security settings, even if you have faxing permissions ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.fax)
    • cant access netlogon folder
      ... I can't access the netlogon folder of the AD server. ... the permission of the security settings. ...
    • Re: cant access netlogon folder
      ... >> I can't access the netlogon folder of the AD server. ... >> the permission of the security settings. ...
    • Re: Long delay before Drives & Files appear in My Computer & Address Bar
      ... > SERVICE JEFF-DZP8HX39G2 The machine-default permission settings do not ... > grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with ... > Ratcliff JEFF-DZP8HX39G2 The Adobe LM Service service was successfully ... > within the required timeout. ...
    • Re: Network shares cannot connect
      ... After a reboot, domain users cannot access any shares on the SBS server, ... Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support ... let's focus on the Users Shared Folder first. ... To check this permission, please click the Advanced button, ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)