Re: Locked out of Win2k Server

From: Mark Gamache (mark.gamache_at_css-security.com)
Date: 02/11/05

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:26:58 -0800

If you have a machine that is in a workgroup, but has the adminpack.msi
installed, so it can manage domains, you can login locally to it, and then
use Run As to connect to the domain and edit the GPO. This uses DCOM, if I
recall, none the less, you aren't logging in interactively.

--
Mark Gamache
Certified Security Solutions