Run exe's Via VB6?

From: Jason (someone_at_microsoft.com)
Date: 02/10/05

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:00:47 -0500

I just added a new domain server (Win2003). I moved a bunch of stuff off the
old server, but now whenever I try to execute one of my VB6 programs I get a
message box that pops up whenever the code calls an external exe (several of
which reside on other machines on the network). The message box is the
standard "some types of files may harm your computer" variety, and I just
have to press "Open" and the program continues, but I need them to execute
without user intervention as they used to on my old Win2K server. What
settings do I need to adjust to allow this??? I tried changing my IE
settings so that my Intranet is fully trusted but that didn't help.

Thanks!