Re: Mobile Users and Domain Password Management

From: S. Pidgorny (slavickp_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/09/05

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:19:41 +1100

In my experience, if we decide to use thin client (i.e. Citrix), we don't
worry that much about passwords on the local workstations, as we don't
expect those to be standard operating environment, for one simple reason: we
cannot manage workstations that never connect to the corporate network. One
exception will be Blackberry, that we can manage wirelessly, but that's not
our Windows at all.

I do not agree that VPN is unreliable. Give it a go.

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-