Re: How to block internet browsing

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 01/29/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:55:39 -0600

What some do it to configure Group Policy for those users to apply a bogus
proxy server Ip address for IE via user configuration/administrative
templates/Windows settings/Internet Explorer maintenance/connection/proxy
settings. If you implement such, be sure to configure Group Policy for those
users to prevent them from accessing connection settings first so that they
do not try to change the settings. You would have to create an
Organizational Unit for those with it's own Group Policy for those users you
want to apply the restriction to. If you are using loopback processing of
Group Policy on the TS server you may need to put it in merge mode for this
to work for the users. --- Steve