Re: PKI documentation

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 01/29/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:49:09 -0600

Mike gave some great links but I just want to add that Brian Komar's book
[as shown at the link below] on Windows PKI is well worth the money for
those that are going to be implementing or expanding PKI, particularly past
a single CA installation [though it is excellent for that also]. --- Steve

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735620210/ref=cm_aya_asin.title/103-4935786-7446218?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance
http://tinyurl.com/53vxu -- same link as above, shorter in case of wrap.

"Rob McShinsky" <List@mcshinsky.com> wrote in message
> Just looking for some more resources from those that have PKI in place or
> are planning. Any experiences, documentation, or sites would be very
> helpful. Currently we are testing our 2-tiered CA structure with MS CA's.
>
> Thanks
>
> Robert McShinsky

Relevant Pages