unable to map to any drive

From: Blake (blake_duffey_at_NOSPAM.hotmail.com)
Date: 01/28/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:20:40 -0500

Windows 2000 SP4 server, up to patch level

We are unable to connect to any network shares on this server remotely -
including the admin shares.

I can connect when I am sitting at the console.

The event log info says invalid password - this isn't the case, as I have
tried multiple accounts, changed their passwords, etc. I have even changed
the security policy to allow no password, and set an ID to no password -
still fails.

I am unsure how to attack this.

Ideas?

Relevant Pages

  • unable to map to any drive
    ... Windows 2000 SP4 server, up to patch level ... We are unable to connect to any network shares on this server remotely - ... including the admin shares. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • unable to map to any drive
    ... Windows 2000 SP4 server, up to patch level ... We are unable to connect to any network shares on this server remotely - ... including the admin shares. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • unable to map to any drive
    ... Windows 2000 SP4 server, up to patch level ... We are unable to connect to any network shares on this server remotely - ... including the admin shares. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)