Re: How to assign a certificate to user in AD ?

From: Emanuel Ceciu (emanuel_at_nospam.ceciu.ro)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:12:33 +0200

It is. But is hidden :)
In ADUC at View menu select Advanced Feature.
Now you will have more tabs enabled in Properties of each object.

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT
"Martin" <zan[spam]@wp.pl> wrote in message

>> Go to Active Directory Users and Computers console, right click on user,
>> Properties, go to Published Certificates tab and then click on Add from
>> File.
>
>    There is no such tab in this console on Windows 2003 Enterprise
> Edition!
>

>    regards,
> Martin.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Changing name on mailbox
    ... To change the email address open Active Directory Users and Computers, ... select Edit. ... Make sure you go to the Exchange General tab and update the ... > but can find no way to change the mailbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: Server keeps logging remote desktop users out
    ... Terminal Services Configuration - Connections\RDP-Tcp Properties dialog ... box\Sessions tab ... Active Directory Users and Computers - user Properties dialog box\Sessions ... Our company took over another company and their Windows 2003 SP2 servers. ...
  • Re: Second email address for recipient
    ... Go into the Active Directory Users and Computers, ... Click the "E-mail Addresses tab and add a second SMTP address to their ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: multiple email addresses
    ... You can go to the users properties in Active Directory Users and Computers, ... go to the Email Address tab and add the extra email addresses that you want ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: HELP! SMTP Outbound queue generating thousands of messages!!!
    ... First message is the solution, ... the config and the stats from my server. ... On The Tab: General ... list" button and select "Use Active Directory Users' List with Recipient ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)