Re: User Memory Quotas

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 01/05/05

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:04:12 -0700

Noop, but good question.
I have not found public info on this, but the mention of the
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840342
(TS in W2k3 edition at least) reg values in the
ccs\control\Session manager\memory management
reg key sound real close to the ones controlling the heap.

You may need to open a support incident with PSS if this
has high impact on your environment.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows  Security)