Re: netlogon error

From: Bob McCoy [MSFT] (bobmccoy_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/24/04

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:03:51 -0600

And can they ping each other, by *name*?

--
Bob McCoy
* This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
"Brown" <fbrown@mta-inc.com> wrote in message
> Yes, the addresses for the DCs are both static.
> Brown
> "Bob McCoy [MSFT]" <bobmccoy@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Please tell me your domain controllers have statically assigned
>> addresses.
>>
>> --
>> Bob McCoy
>> * This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
>> rights.
>> * Please note I cannot respond to email questions. Please use these
>> newsgroups.
>>

>> "Brown" <fbrown@knology.net> wrote in message
>>> The SBS machine has 2 NICs but only one is active. The Win2K3 has one
>>> NIC. DHCP is running on an external router.
>>>
>>> Brown
>>>
>>> "Roger Abell" <mvpNOSpam@asu.edu> wrote in message

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Install Windows Patch via GPO
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
    ... This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and ... confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...
  • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
    ... This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...
  • Re: Installing a 360 Media Center Extender
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...