Re: Block HTTP remote access

From: warren bailey (wbaileyIHATESPAM_at_NOSPAMgony.net)
Date: 12/17/04

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:56:50 -0900

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about. But one thing that I've
been able to do is restrict ports from certain machines.. Set on your
firewall a deny from certain ip address's on 443 (SSL) and it should be
fine.. Another thing would be to just deny ALL https traffic FROM the
software maker

word
//warren