Re: Transparent Screensaver for 2003 Server

From: Alex (blacksiriusnetNOSPAM_at_NOSPAMvirgilio.it)
Date: 12/16/04

    Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:18:55 +0100

    I can't find It on W2K Resource Kit (I have MSDN Universal and I not found
    It on CDs the last is March 2004)
    The link say
    Clear Screen Saver is on the Win2K resource kit Supplement One CD-ROM in the
    Apps\clearscreensaver folder

    but I no find Win2K resource kit Supplement One in my CDs and on Msdn
    Download there is only
    Win2K resource kit with a date previous March 2004

    I ask in Microsoft but They kown nothingh about Win2K resource kit
    Supplement One

    You have found this Clearsaversvc.exe ?

    --
    Alex
    UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

    • Re: automatic user logoff - winexit.scr
      ... It is part of the Windows 2000 Resource Kit. ... You have to own or purchase the Win2K Resource Kit, or you can probably find it available for download on the web somewhere. ...
    • Re: enumnerate permissions on shared folders windows 2003 server
      ... You can use rmtshare ... from Win2k Resource Kit (there is no such utility in W2k3 Resource Kit, ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.file_system)
    • gpolmig
      ... Where can i get a copy of gpolmig resource kit tool refered to in KB297507? ... have the technet W2K resource kit supplement 1 from July 2004 and does not ...