Re: Transparent Screensaver for 2003 Server

From: Alex (blacksiriusnetNOSPAM_at_NOSPAMvirgilio.it)
Date: 12/16/04

    Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:18:55 +0100

    I can't find It on W2K Resource Kit (I have MSDN Universal and I not found
    It on CDs the last is March 2004)
    The link say
    Clear Screen Saver is on the Win2K resource kit Supplement One CD-ROM in the
    Apps\clearscreensaver folder

    but I no find Win2K resource kit Supplement One in my CDs and on Msdn
    Download there is only
    Win2K resource kit with a date previous March 2004

    I ask in Microsoft but They kown nothingh about Win2K resource kit
    Supplement One

    You have found this Clearsaversvc.exe ?

    --
    Alex