Re: Block HTTP remote access

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 12/12/04

    Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:06:05 -0600

    You might try to track down the process that they use to do such on a
    computer and track it back to the executable used and set deny permissions
    to that executable or disable the service if it is installed as a service.
    Task manager or free tools from SysInternals such as Process Explorer,
    TCPView, and Autoruns may be able to help you track this down. Other options
    may be to block the URL at your firewall [if it is capable of that] or call
    then and tell them to give YOU a new security code for that option that
    would deny the other users access since they do not know the security
    ode. --- Steve