Re: Start/Stop network card/services ...

From: Sarbjit Singh Gill (ssgill.NO.SPAM_at_NO.SPAM.hotmail.com)
Date: 12/11/04

Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:21:36 +0800

Hi Sarah,

Do you want to disable/enable the NIC with a GPO ? Or want to assign
persmission to user via a GPO but the users will disable/enable the cards
themselves.

Regards
/Gill

"Sarah Tanembaum" <sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I wonder if anyone know what GPO an account has to have to be able to
>start/stop network card and its related services?
>
> One suggested to give Load/Unload privilege but that does not work. Is
> there any other privileges or anything else I have to do to make it work?
>
> Instead of giving it Administrators privilege, I'd like to give this user
> account just that privilege above their normal user account.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sarah

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Start/Stop network card/services ...
    ... Do you want to disable/enable the NIC with a GPO? ... >start/stop network card and its related services? ... > One suggested to give Load/Unload privilege but that does not work. ... > account just that privilege above their normal user account. ...
  • Re: Start/Stop network card/services ...
    ... > Do you want to disable/enable the NIC with a GPO? ... >>account just that privilege above their normal user account. ... I want to assign persmission to user via a GPO so the ...
  • Re: Start/Stop network card/services ...
    ... > Do you want to disable/enable the NIC with a GPO? ... >>account just that privilege above their normal user account. ... I want to assign persmission to user via a GPO so the ...
  • Re: Help with configuration
    ... from the User GPO. ... then you don't have to redirect it again in the TS GPO. ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... domain account profile is blank, ...
  • Re: ASP.NET Impersonation / delegation
    ... If your security guys will not even allow delegation, ... Bruce - I think this is a major right to grant to the ASPNet account. ... I have included a description on SE_TCB_NAME privilege from one of the MS ...