how to restrict dhcp to authenticate domain users ?

From: lmpbas (lmpbas_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/09/04

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:24:01 -0500

 We are having problem with people bringing their Laptop into the LAN. They
are unable to access the resources but they are able to surf.
How to restrict dhcp to authenticate domain users ?
Any ideas ?

Thanks
lm

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 1 way remote desktop
    ... I am using the local ip of the desktop as seen on my lan ... laptop = 192.168.0.3 ... also remote access connection mgr is up. ...
  • Re: NTP settings for machine with irregular, short connections to the Net
    ... systems on the LAN to notice the laptop within ~ 64 seconds after it is ... If the laptop is not configured to use a drift file the initial ... Manually restart ntpd on all of the fixed systems after the laptop is ... frequency for the clock. ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
  • RE: Netgear fvx538 and Prosafe VPN Client
    ... if I use the laptop connected to the worrkgroup and "connect to ... connected to the SBS Lan, "withOUT using the SBS VPN connection". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Why unidirectional ping in LAN?
    ... >>I'm imagining the ping from the laptop hits R2 who notices the destination ... so he repeats that packet on all his LAN ... > wireless access point only, ...
  • Re: how much ram for Inspiron 1100 laptop?
    ... > software add ons that suck computer resources. ... > but we have only basic aps such as Eudora, ... > computer and using it more and more becasue the new Dell laptop (which ... > power, but we rarely run it on battery power anyway. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)