Re: Is there any problem by running both ftp and Http in the same Machine

From: Aneesh (aneesh.r_at_eostek.com)
Date: 10/27/04

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:12:14 +0530

Hi
Thanks Andy..I'll do all those. Then is it possible, for allowing a
particular user ftp access..

regards
Aneesh ]

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/Security/prodtech/win2000/win2khg/05sconfg.m

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/technologies/iis
> /tips/iis5chk.mspx
>
> --
> Andy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Howto: FTP Access to a web site?
    ... >Will it always take two steps give user FTP access to a web site? ... Yes, FTP and web sites are two different services, requiring two ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Help with IPFW + NATD + Passive FTP
    ... passive FTP connections through IPFW with NATD enabled. ... $cmd 005 allow all from any to any via dc0 ... # Interface facing Public internet ... # Allow out access to my ISP's Domain name server. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RE: Client Computers cannot upload or download from Remote FTP ser
    ... SBS External NIC - Cannot FTP From this server ... SBS Internal NIC ... FTP server is Checked in Routing and Remote Access - Internet Connection - ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: FTP PUT with Store Unique
    ... The best list for topics related to the Communications Server IP ... command or vice versa. ... Instructs the FTP client not to include a name with the STOU ... -- If NONAME is in effect, no name string specifying a foreign_file value follows ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • RE: Client Computers cannot upload or download from Remote FTP ser
    ... Only FTP via the MS DOS FTP Client ... The server that works is a member of the SBS's Domain, BUT as I indicated, ... the router, not the SBS server. ... The client event log has nothing related logged. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)