Re: connect to the Certificate Server and get the Certificates information !

From: Saleh Matani (saleh_at_matani.net)
Date: 10/25/04

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:42:34 +0200

Hello David ,
 ia m trying just to read the Certificate Information with a VB Client and
save the information to my own database, because of that i am searching for
any example using the API ICertView but there is no such examples !!

API Page :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/seccrypto/security/icertview2_enumcertviewcolumn.asp

thank you

Saleh Matani