Re: Keeping expired certificates in CRLs

From: Andrew Mitchell (amitchell_at_removecasey.vic.gov.au)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 05:11:37 -0700

Paul Adare - MVP - Microsoft Virtual PC <padare@newsguy.com> said

> Ok, so if I'd had a bit more coffee this morning, this thread could have
> been a lot shorter. :-)

ROFL. I'm still looking for a store that sells intravenous coffee.
Just wake up, plug in the drip and away you go!!

--
Andy.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: back pain - best bed?
    ... You can't tell anything lying in a store for 10 minutes. ... Then you can shop. ... Lately when I wake up my back is bothering ... We just paid almost $17k for a stair lift. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: back pain - best bed?
    ... but don't let them take your old mattress if they do the set up for ... You can't tell anything lying in a store for 10 minutes. ... Then you can shop. ... Lately when I wake up my back is bothering ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Filtering a Pivot Table on the client side
    ... The O.W.C. Black Book with .NET ... shamelessly plug. ... My understanding is that I can't use a measure in the filter axis. ... But it is the measure [Store Sales] that I am trying to filter on the ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components)
  • Re: Anyone heard of OBD III?
    ... rigors of automotive use being so high, they kept some functions to the ... Now that components can be made ruggedly for a lower cost, they can store ... you can always pull the plug. ... RAM sets everything back to Factory. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: WinBat Cheap Skate Syndrome
    ... zara wrote: ... So a home hobbyist can buy TV parts, plug them into a board, and PRESTO ... Wake up. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)