Keeping expired certificates in CRLs

From: Lars Olaussen (Isolauss_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:40:43 +0200

Is there a way to keep expired certificates in the CRL (using Windows
Server 2003 Certificate Services)?

I think I've seen discussions about this previously, but I have not
managed to find the thread.

Regards,
Lars Olaussen
Isolauss@hotmail.com

Relevant Pages

  • Windows CA Server dBase maintenance
    ... much information on maintenance of the CA dbase. ... these expired certificates becuase everytime we browse the CA MMC on ... the server its very slow to display the console due to all the certs ...
  • IEEE 802.1x & EAP-TLS design based on Windows 2000 Server
    ... - Active Directory on Windows 2000 Server ... MS IAS on Windows 2000 Server (regitered in and reading from the ... - Although the MS Certificate Services are in standalone mode, ... associated pros and cons) are for such an environment, ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: SSL newbie question...
    ... Certificate Services are part of Windows Server 2000/2003. ... > page you go to to submit the request and then an admin on that machine ...
  • Re: CertSvc Warning message
    ... much better to post CA questions to a windows server ... Certificate Services denied request 24873 because The requested ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Upgrade to 2003
    ... Exchange 2000 Server. ... I was then able to successfully create a Windows 2003 ... I was also able to create an Exchange 2003 ... Is there a way to transfer Certificate Services to the new Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade)