Re: GPO Problems

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:12:40 -0500

Make sure that the sysvol share is still shared and that you have proper
permissions to it for share and ntfs [administrator/system full control]. It
should show and be accessible in My Network Places to verify that it still
is shared. Also verify that the pdc fsmo is up and running. The links below
may help. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;294257
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1202&eventno=348&source=SceCli&phase=1
-- EventId.net link for your error with many comments.