Re: Account Tracking

From: Laura E. Hunter \(MVP\) (hunter(nospamplease)_at_sfs.upenn.edu)
Date: 09/28/04

    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:30:22 -0400

    Auditing Logon Events:

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/windowsserv/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/518.asp

    --
    ******************************
    Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP
    Replies to newsgroup only
    "Emyeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:%23t8ibwVpEHA.2900@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > Windows 2000 server, Windows 2003 server.
    > How to track who & when had login to the server?

    • Re: The Web site cannot be found - errors
      ... What is the server OS version? ... SBS 2003 or Windows 2003? ... setup and deployment newsgroup. ... this issue may occur if the web site is using ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: DFS & GPO Problems
      ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... DNS Server address is not configured correctly on the affected ... We can also try to disable the Windows Firewall on the problematic ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #154
      ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... ISS RealSecure Server Sensor SSL Denial Of Service Vulnerabi... ... Roger Wilco Remote Server Side Buffer Overrun Vulnerability ... available for Microsoft Windows operating systems. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Windows Messenger - Auto Log Off
      ... 827182 Group Policy settings are not applied when you log on to a server by ... 239924 How to disable Media Sensing for TCP/IP in Windows ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: trying to recover files on SBS2K3 disk using XP Pro
      ... the IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service is installed with Windows ... Server 2003 and it is by default disabled. ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | files but can't open the important "Users Shared Folders" folders ("Not ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)