Re: Access restriction for domain user

From: Miha Pihler (mihap-news_at_atlantis.si)
Date: 09/09/04

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:38:03 +0200

Hi,

Open User Account properties and click on Account tab.

http://freeweb.siol.net/mpihler/logonto.jpg

Mike

"Simon" <simontyo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> > You could also set the user account property in Active Directory Users
and
> > Computers to only allow logon to specific computer(s).
>
> I have checked the user account property in Active Directory Users and
> Computers.
> But I can not find out the items concerned.
> Could you please explain more detail?
>
> Simon

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Access restriction for domain user
    ... > Computers to only allow logon to specific computer. ... I have checked the user account property in Active Directory Users and ...
  • Re: Restrict what users can use what computers
    ... To find the user account property, in the user properties dialog of ADUC go ... The user can only log onto the computers listed. ... Microsoft MVP Scripting and ADSI ... certain domain users to log on to the domain using that computer? ...