Re: "Access denied" after password change

From: Ben Van Hool (bvanhool_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/03/04

    Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:16:43 +0200

    I am experiencing exactly the same problem with Win2003 SBS and an XP
    client. The client computer is a member of the domain and first I could log
    into the domain succesfully. Until I was requested a password change. Now
    the domain keeps telling me the password is wrong and won't log me in. I can
    however log into the client without being connected to the network (cached)
    and once I plug in the network I can access all resources by entering my
    username and password through the autthetication box that pops up contantly.

    In the taskbar, an icon keeps popping up, saying that I need to lock the
    computer and log in again to update my references, but when I do this I'm
    blocked again and need to restart the computer without being connected to
    the network.

    The account is not locked and I have changed the password a couple of times
    on the server, but still it won't log me in.

    Any idea is welcome.

    Ben