Re: Directories on windows 2003 server always read only??

From: James (flatrel_at_comcast.net)
Date: 08/01/04

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 11:45:17 -0400

the way it is setup is a public directory with security set to Full for 3
accounts that need
the ability to create folders to that public share. I left share permissions
as default(Full-Everyone).
although these are only domain users, as a test, I made one of them member
of the domain admin group(which by the way is a member of local
admininistrators on the server) and local admins have full permission
to this public folder.so logged this user out and back in and he still could
not create folders-as domain admin.
-J

"Paul Adare - MVP - Microsoft Virtual PC" <padare@newsguy.com> wrote in
message news:MPG.1b768a46a15b6bdc9899c3@msnews.microsoft.com...