Re: Directories on windows 2003 server always read only??

From: James (
Date: 08/01/04

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 11:45:17 -0400

the way it is setup is a public directory with security set to Full for 3
accounts that need
the ability to create folders to that public share. I left share permissions
as default(Full-Everyone).
although these are only domain users, as a test, I made one of them member
of the domain admin group(which by the way is a member of local
admininistrators on the server) and local admins have full permission
to this public logged this user out and back in and he still could
not create folders-as domain admin.

"Paul Adare - MVP - Microsoft Virtual PC" <> wrote in