LM Hash

From: Todd (toddm_at_rahul.net)
Date: 07/07/04

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:40:08 -0700

I'm running 2003 DC and XP workstations. How can I analyze the
windows/system32/config/sam file to see if it contains any LM hashes? I set
the security policy for no hashes, but I need to know if I have to force
everyone to change their password to clear out the hashes.

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Identifying common elements from multiple hashes
    ... > is that I want to analyze 'n' number of tables that are composed of 'x' ... > that are common to all 'n' hashes and that values that correpond to the ... > @Carmen = qw(fargo golfer hilton icon icon jerky kappa); ... for entries for which the count value is equal to the number of hashes, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: LM Hash
    ... > I'm running 2003 DC and XP workstations. ... How can I analyze the ... > the security policy for no hashes, but I need to know if I have to force ... > everyone to change their password to clear out the hashes. ...