Re: users not authorized to change password

From: Carlos Gallardo (charlymz_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/01/04

    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:15:47 -0700

    Yes it is cleared, all the users have the right to change theri passwords

    > Hi Carlos,
    >
    > If you look at the properties of one of these problem
    > accounts, in the list of checkboxes for the account
    > attributes there is one setting it so that user cannot
    > change password. Is this cleared on the account?
    >
    > --
    > Roger Abell
    > Microsoft MVP (Windows Server System: Security)
    > MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA
    > "Carlos Gallardo" <charlymz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi , i have a Windows 2000 SBS, anda a few W2000 Workstations,
    > > i need the users to change their passwords, applied the checkbox on each
    > > user to change their password at next logon.
    > >
    > > everything works ok until they type they're new password with
    confirmation
    > > and everything, it says that the user are not authorized to change
    > password,
    > > some of the users are Domain Admins
    > >
    > > any idea of this problem???
    > >
    > > thanks anyway
    > >
    > > Carlos

    • Re: a big limit of mathematica?
      ... Hi Carlos ... it arrives the test that makes to jump everything. ... manage heap stack in a program and an account it is to understand the ... As it is possible to resolve a problem of limit of memory? ...
      (sci.math.symbolic)
    • Re: [SLE] Tiscali Broadband
      ... Carlos E. R. wrote: ... >>IF you have an account here in Denmark at Tiscali its more than ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: users not authorized to change password
      ... in the list of checkboxes for the account ... Is this cleared on the account? ... MCSE MCDBA ... "Carlos Gallardo" wrote in message ...
    • Re: Count records in a report
      ... Since checkboxes are usually tied to a yes/no field they always have a ... The trick here is to account for the field always having a value (-1 ... Report when a check box is ticked ...
      (microsoft.public.access.reports)
    • Re: TPopupMenu with CheckBoxes - visibility problem
      ... Bruce Roberts wrote: ... > You may not like the standard Windows behavior but in my experience it is ... > generally well considered and often takes into account factors that may ... but if I have some normal items and some other with checkboxes it's ...
      (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)