Re: What are the legal ramifications for hacking a messageboard server

From: Laura E. Hunter \(MVP\) (hunter(nospamplease)_at_sfs.upenn.edu)
Date: 06/30/04

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:43:23 -0400

Contact the Computer Crimes division of your local police department. Or if
they don't have one, (which would be surprising in this day and age),
contact the FBI, since many computer crimes fall under federal jurisdiction.
They would be the best sources to advise you on how to proceed.

--
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP