Re: Disabling NETBT Service and DHCP

From: Dusty Harper {MS} (DHarper_at_Online.Microsoft.com)
Date: 06/18/04

    Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:55:14 -0700

    What platform are you running? On Windows 2003 Server the DHCP server
    service does not have a dependency on NetBT.

    If you type SC /? you willbe provided with a list of commands and the
    capabilities of this tool.

    Dusty Harper
    Microsoft Corporation
    This posting is provided "AS IS", with NO warranties and confers NO rights

      ... Windows 2003 server DHCP does not have ... > service does not have a dependency on NetBT. ... > "Stan Kasper" wrote in message ...
    • Re: Disabling NETBT Service and DHCP
      ... Windows 2003 server DHCP does not have ... > service does not have a dependency on NetBT. ... > "Stan Kasper" wrote in message ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: Disabling NETBT Service and DHCP
      ... On Windows 2003 Server the DHCP server ... service does not have a dependency on NetBT. ... I also understand that the DHCP service has ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Disabling NETBT Service and DHCP
      ... I understand you can disable the NETBT service using the resource ... kit command SC. ... Is it possible to remove the NETBT dependency for DHCP using SC? ...