CertSvc Event ID 74

From: MarkC (mark_w_c_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: 9 Jun 2004 14:58:50 -0700

I'm trying to resolve the event id produced by certificate services on
a windows 2003 server. Where can I obtain a description and tips for
resolution for CA event error IDs?
thanks.
mc

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot join domain by Windows XP Tablet Edition
    ... When I try to join the Windows 2003 Active Directory Domain, ... But I don't know how to check the "name resolution ... Check your DNS server setup ... I guess my DNS server is fine. ...
  • Re: Cannot join domain by Windows XP Tablet Edition
    ... When I try to join the Windows 2003 Active Directory Domain, ... But I don't know how to check the "name resolution ... Check your DNS server setup ... I guess my DNS server is fine. ...
  • Re: XP PC not shown in 2000 PCs Workgroup
    ... Browsing is the problem, not name resolution. ... You can run browstat only on Windows 2000 or XP. ... Can this problem be solved by implementing a DNS Server instead of WINS ...
  • RE: Issues following Windows 2000 Update Rollup
    ... > We are experiencing the same problems here with the Windows 2000 SP4 Update ... > Update Rollup 1 to our only Win2K print server. ... >> Any comments or resolution to this issue other than uninstallation is ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • IEEE 802.1x & EAP-TLS design based on Windows 2000 Server
    ... - Active Directory on Windows 2000 Server ... MS IAS on Windows 2000 Server (regitered in and reading from the ... - Although the MS Certificate Services are in standalone mode, ... associated pros and cons) are for such an environment, ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)