folders and files got deleted

From: boaz (nospam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/04/04

    Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:24:01 -0700

    Hi,

    I am having a big problem.
    Would you guys give me a hint please?

    This is the second time a whole bunch of folders and files got deleted from
    the NT box.
    I have no idea what is deleting the folders and files.
    I ran virus scan but it found nothing.
    Is there a log file I can check to see what is going on?

    I am thinking to set up some permission so that nobody can delete anything.
    Would you guys help me on the permission I need to set up for my problem
    please?

    Thanks.