Re: Macro Certificates with Enterprise Server

From: News Users (
Date: 05/13/04

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:01:22 +0100

"Leon Mayne [MVP]" <> wrote in message
> wrote:
> > Does anyone know if I can use a Windows certificate server is sign
> > macros in office.
> Just issue yourself a code signing certificate using the Windows
> services and use that.

Sorry to be thick but any pointers you can give? I just cant see how to do

I've got a certificate server installed within the AD that I use for IPsec
and 802.1x but I've never seen a code signing certificate option in the

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New Install/New problems with CRLs...
    ... authentication) works with various configurations of IIS, ... Directory, and Certificate Server. ... When Active Directory is NOT involved (e.g., IIS on a non-domain machine ... >> Certificate Server is configured as a Standalone CA. ...
  • RE: Certificate Server Settings
    ... Certificate Server is to process certificate requests and issue ... in IIS4 or Integrated Windows authentication in IIS5. ... and IIS will give ...
  • RE: https connection
    ... A web server can install a Certificate from a Certificate Server. ... Implement SSL on a Windows 2000 IIS 5.0 Computer ...
  • RE: Certificate Cerver
    ... The only thing that I understand from the question is that you have installed certificate server on a machine in a domain. ... | pops certificate installation and no matter wich folder i put it in it pops ... What does the certificate installation pop up say? ...
  • Re: How do I configure SSL in the Intranet unless solicity certify
    ... Using Certificate Server 2.0 to Generate a Server Certificate for Use with ... Configure SSL in a Windows 2000 IIS 5.0 Test Environment by Using ... >>server cert [recommended because this cert will be> trusted by most all ...