add group back.

From: js (js_at_someone.com)
Date: 05/01/04

    Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:18:31 -0400

    Hi,

    Ií»ve accidentally remove the Domain Admins group from a local administer
    group in one of my server. And the current logging user is only a member of
    Domain Admin. Can I add the Domain Admins back to the local admin group?

    Please help. Thanks...

    • Re: Prevent changes to Administrator password
      ... To add to what I already said: *ANY* member of a Domain Admins group *MUST* be trusted in what he does with his account. ... BLOG --> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/default.aspx ... * This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! ...
    • Re: "Access Denied" to local machine mgmt console
      ... That's already in there by default by the fact that the Domain Admins group ... workstation is joined to the domain. ... an Enterprise Admin to be able to remotely control/connect to a workstaion ...
    • Re: W2K Pro Local Admins
      ... domain admins want back ... >> having Domain Admins group in the Local Administrators ... >> people that are local admins on every machine. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • RE: Domain Admins in NT 4 Domain
      ... Your account is no longer a part of the Domain Admins group in the NT4 ...
    • Re: Sharepoint Permissions
      ... The only way it would make sense (apart from the user being a member of the ... was a member of the domain admins group. ... from the local admin group on the SQL server. ...