Re: How to automatically disable user accounts

From: Mars Liu (marsliu_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/23/04

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:28:09 +0800

Thanks for your reply but can you introduce more? Thanks.

Mars
"Derek Melber [MVP]" <derekm@braincore.net> bl
news:Ogsn7NOKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl g...
> You will need to write a script to get this done.
>
> --
> Derek Melber
> BrainCore.Net
> derekm@braincore.net
> "Mars Liu" <marsliu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > How to automatically disable user accounts by system if they did not use
> > over 30 days. Thanks.
> >
> > Mars

Relevant Pages

  • Fragen an B5-Autor Larry DiTillio stellen
    ... Es können per Email Fragen an den Drehbuchautor der Folge ... Hier das posting: ... Other Voices" we can only accept questions for this particular script. ... Winters comes to Babylon 5 to negotiate a deal to help Mars become ...
    (de.rec.sf.babylon5.misc)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] SSH brute force blocking tool
    ... On Fri, 01 Dec 2006, J. Oquendo wrote: ... takes $10 and prints it (in this case, mars.) ... They are actually helping you, ... your script thanks to them. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: How to automatically disable user accounts
    ... You will need to write a script to get this done. ... Derek Melber ... > How to automatically disable user accounts by system if they did not use ...