ERROR - Bad Login

From: Charles A. Lackman (Charles_at_cet.com)
Date: 03/24/04

    Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:49:25 -0800

    Hello, I just setup POP3 on Windows 2003. Using Microsoft's KBA - 323350 -
    Test SMTP Services Manually in Windows Server 2003. There is no problem.
    But, When I try to logon using Outlook Express or Using Telnet ie. "Telnet
    Bigpop3.wyith.net 110" I can log on the "USER" but the "PASS" does not work.
    I have changed it over and over with no luck. Outlook Express also says
    that the "Password" in not valid. Any suggestions would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Chuck

    • -ERROR Bad Login
      ... Test SMTP Services Manually in Windows Server 2003. ... When I try to logon using Outlook Express or Using Telnet ie. "Telnet ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)
    • Re: Question about Home PC connected to SBS via VPN....
      ... Outlook E-Mail, then using RWW for my other needs. ... > session to gain control of the PC at your office, or use a TS Apps server to ... Making the remote link is easier with RWW than creating a VPN and ... > the time you first authenticated and logon at the local machine. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Using Redemption in Integration Manager
      ... For Integration Manager to run, it needs to be run through GreatPlains. ... While the user is logged on to the Citrix machine under their domain logon, ... pop-up which is titled "Microsoft Office Outlook - Enter Password. ... And there is no such as thing as a profile password. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
    • Re: Calendar not syncing with Blackberry phone
      ... over to Administrator logon. ... I think that when I did the upgrade to the newer version, ... receives calendar information from Outlook. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Re: Calendar not syncing with Blackberry phone
      ... It appears as though if your Services are starting up with a logon ... the account logons for me. ... receives calendar information from Outlook. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)