Event viewer log

From: Thorpe (p_wyatt_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/22/04

    Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:15:36 -0000

    I have loooked through my event viewer security logs and noticed that an
    account has logged on that I dont know about when I looked at the user
    accounts that user did not exists. The account was in the form of
    <computername>$

    Does the dollar mean that the account is hidden? How can someone login with
    an account which does not show in users.
    The machine was windows XP

    • Dear Patti
      ... Can I Load/Register Them into my Registry ?? ... for EXAMPLE I dont have ... Add Remove Windows Components ... When I log off and i go and log on the Adminstrator Account,, That Problem Is Not There!! ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
    • Re: Plonk the trash
      ... I dont have to go all the way down my Reader a 1000 ... Service Providers dont care 'Ones Rats Ass,' if you complain ... Mr. Maloney uses an Web Based Newsreader account, ...
      (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
    • Re: International payment, internartion shipping, KISS sell in Australia REVISTED
      ... a payment via Western Union and he has agreed to pay me via Western ... He wants to also pay me to crate the machine (What do i charge ... He said there have been people get your account details ... to do western union is I dont want to wait for anything to clear, ...
      (rec.games.pinball)
    • Re: Paypal Compulsory from late April
      ... an advantage over bank transfer, more companies are starting to accept ... The majority of users are clueless and thats ebays fault for badly ... I would suspect non-computer-experts would account for over 90% of all ... You dont have to be a expert to use common sense, ...
      (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
    • Re: 2 Accounts.but Only 1 Administrator
      ... > Account That Option Is Grey Which I Dont Think That Is ... > Did Any Partion And Also I Dont Know How To Do A Low Level ... An 800MB CD will hold 90 minutes of audio. ... and the program is showing you how much recording time is ...