Re: Permissions not copying

From: ZippyV (dont_at_mail.me)
Date: 03/16/04

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:14:56 +0100

Thanks for your answer too, I'l look into it.

"Paul Adare - MVP - Microsoft Virtual PC" <padare@newsguy.com> schreef in
bericht news:MPG.1ac14334d115e2ac9898c5@msnews.microsoft.com...
> In article <OO$c035CEHA.688@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, in the
> microsoft.public.windows.server.security news group, ZippyV
> <dont@mail.me> says...
>
> > Nooooooooooo, Is there really no other way to copy those permissions
too?

> xcopy /? and have a look at the /O option.
>
> --
> Paul Adare
> Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.
> H. G. Wells, The Wife of Sir Isaac Harman

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IAS Rejects Credentials - Help!
    ... There is an IAS log file parser available for a free download from the ... Microsoft web site. ... Paul Adare ... Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Terminal Server Ports
    ... > Win2K Terminal Services via browser and Remote Desktop Connection? ... Paul Adare ... Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Remove domain list from logon screen
    ... Short of removing any trust relationships, ... Paul Adare ... Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ...
  • Re: Permisos para perfiles moviles
    ... > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.security ... Paul Adare ... Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ...
  • Re: Cant add users to new 2003 AD
    ... MVP] says... ... Does universal mean "wrong instructions"? ... Paul Adare ... Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ...