Passproop Identification

From: burano (ravburano_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/01/04

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:16:24 -0000

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how can I verify if passprop /adminlockout has been run
on 2003 DC's. What change does it make to the registry. Our default admin
account is getting locked out across the network and no one is owning up to
it. I am not concerned in finding out who it was I just want to verify that
it was run, so I can close the issue. I can't find any information from MS
on what changes it actually makes.

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Application Hang
    ... The registry entries that define the paths to the directory ... To resolve this problem verify that the Dir.edb database file file ... Verify that the "DSA Database File" registry entry points to the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: MultiUse ActiveX Exe creates multiple instances (one for each user)
    ... This seems a good AppID entry. ... coclasses also specify it correctly in their own RGS scripts. ... launch Regedit and verify the entries do make it into ... the registry. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • Re: Application Hang
    ... Secondly how do i find the database dir.edb. ... > exists and verify the location of the file. ... Then, change the registry ... If a registry entry points to the wrong location, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Registry Key entry for SP2
    ... You can verify the current XP version by checking a key at this ... Key Name BuildLab ... > Can anyone tell me where I can look for the registry key that will verify ... > I am accessing remote network registry to verify my users have SP2 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: MultiUse ActiveX Exe creates multiple instances (one for each user)
    ... I just tried to verify that entries makes it into the registry and it seems ... launch Regedit and verify the entries do make it into ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)