Re: Anyone Using a SSO (Single Sign-On) software?

From: Mats Fredriksson (mats.fredriksson_at_informator.se)
Date: 02/10/04

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:37:28 +0100

You could look into other products that basically does the same thing. This
is the on we use.. http://www.novell.com/products/dirxml/

/Mats

"Fred Yarbrough" <fcyarbrough@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Our brilliant administration is asking me to look into what it would cost
> implement a single sign-on solution for our company. I expect it to be
very
> expensive if it can even be done. We currently have a NT 4.0 domain and
are
> in the process of migrating to a W2K3 AD domain. In addition to the
Windows
> world we have Unix, Oracle, and Linux. We also have numerous MIS
> applications and systems that are independent of each other and would have
> to be tied into the SSO solution. Is there anyone out there that has a
SSO
> system in place that integrates numerous non-related products?
>

> Thanks,
> Fred

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Anyone Using a SSO (Single Sign-On) software?
    ... > Our brilliant administration is asking me to look into what it would cost ... > implement a single sign-on solution for our company. ... > world we have Unix, Oracle, and Linux. ... > system in place that integrates numerous non-related products? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Anyone Using a SSO (Single Sign-On) software?
    ... > Our brilliant administration is asking me to look into what it would cost ... > implement a single sign-on solution for our company. ... > world we have Unix, Oracle, and Linux. ... > system in place that integrates numerous non-related products? ...
  • Re: Anyone Using a SSO (Single Sign-On) software?
    ... > Our brilliant administration is asking me to look into what it would cost ... > implement a single sign-on solution for our company. ... > system in place that integrates numerous non-related products? ...