Re: Anyone Using a SSO (Single Sign-On) software?

From: Fred Yarbrough (fcyarbrough_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/09/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:30:00 -0600

Keith,
    Thanks for the reply! Are you actually using this or do you know anyone
who is?

Thanks,
Fred

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/directory/miis/default.mspx

> "Fred Yarbrough" <fcyarbrough@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Our brilliant administration is asking me to look into what it would
cost
> > implement a single sign-on solution for our company. I expect it to be
> very
> > expensive if it can even be done. We currently have a NT 4.0 domain and
> are
> > in the process of migrating to a W2K3 AD domain. In addition to the
> Windows
> > world we have Unix, Oracle, and Linux. We also have numerous MIS
> > applications and systems that are independent of each other and would
have
> > to be tied into the SSO solution. Is there anyone out there that has a
> SSO
> > system in place that integrates numerous non-related products?
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Fred

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Anyone Using a SSO (Single Sign-On) software?
    ... >> Our brilliant administration is asking me to look into what it would ... We also have numerous MIS ... >> applications and systems that are independent of each other and would ... >> to be tied into the SSO solution. ...
  • Re: Anyone Using a SSO (Single Sign-On) software?
    ... >> Our brilliant administration is asking me to look into what it would ... We also have numerous MIS ... >> applications and systems that are independent of each other and would ... >> to be tied into the SSO solution. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)