Anyone Using a SSO (Single Sign-On) software?

From: Fred Yarbrough (fcyarbrough_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/09/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:44:12 -0600

Our brilliant administration is asking me to look into what it would cost to
implement a single sign-on solution for our company. I expect it to be very
expensive if it can even be done. We currently have a NT 4.0 domain and are
in the process of migrating to a W2K3 AD domain. In addition to the Windows
world we have Unix, Oracle, and Linux. We also have numerous MIS
applications and systems that are independent of each other and would have
to be tied into the SSO solution. Is there anyone out there that has a SSO
system in place that integrates numerous non-related products?

Thanks,
Fred