Re: Account policy applied to Sub-Domain

From: Chriss3 (noSpamHere_at_chrisse.se)
Date: 01/27/04

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:10:31 +0100

This can only be override if a such policy exist or are linked to the site
object. As Herb Martin says "Group Policy inheritance does NOT flow down
domain trees"

--
Regards,
Christoffer Andersson
"Patrick R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Dear All
>
> I am administering a sub-domain in a tree and am trying to change some of
the Account Policies within the Default Domain Policy (eg. Maximum Password
Age).  Unfortunately the changes I make aren't being applied.  I believe
this is because the higher level domain is over-riding my settings.  Could
this be the case?  If so, how can I stop this from happening?

> Any help much appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Account policy applied to Sub-Domain
    ... This can only be override if a such policy exist or are linked to the site ... As Herb Martin says "Group Policy inheritance does NOT flow down ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Obama to fund forced abortions
    ... Population Fund that supports China's policy of coercive abortion will ... flow again during the Obama Administrations, ...
    (alt.politics.bush)