Re: Accountability of Domain Admins

From: Joe Richards [MVP] (humorexpress_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/25/04

Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:32:45 -0500

> If as Joe states, DomAdms are gods, then why promote a pantheon
> with multiple, unpredictable, all-empowered personalities?

I love this!

--
www.joeware.net
"Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNoSpam@asu.edu> wrote in message

Relevant Pages

  • Re: |[4E] Pantheon
    ... The D&D pantheon for 4E looks like crap, ... to "loosen the tight associations between gods and races that has in ... The Bandi and the Chadians worship different gods. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Setting request: melancholy sense of wonder
    ... >> My plan so far was not to have a unified pantheon at all. ... >> gods for each of the little scattered communities (if you want, ... But it would be cool if the divine system was toned down to work as the ... and attain fame) would begin to accumulate mana and inspire reverence. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Which pantheon is best for you?
    ... Which Pantheon is Best for you? ... Rum and Monkey isn't responsible for its content, ... the Gods which collection of Goddesses & Gods is best suited for you? ...
    (soc.religion.paganism)
  • Re: Which pantheon is best for you?
    ... Which Pantheon is Best for you? ... Rum and Monkey isn't responsible for its content, ... the Gods which collection of Goddesses & Gods is best suited for you? ...
    (soc.religion.paganism)
  • Re: |[4E] Pantheon
    ... The D&D pantheon for 4E looks like crap, ... to "loosen the tight associations between gods and races that has in ... races, ... Different cultures should certainly have different religions, but considering how D&D gods work by default, I'm not sure that having a complete pantheon for each culture makes much sense. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)