Re: -2147023569 error from IIS Password Change

From: Fred Yarbrough (fcyarbrough_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 01/15/04

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:39:52 -0600

You were correct in the assessment of it being a policy issue. I had the
minimum password age set to 2. I can circumvent this restriction by
checking the "Must change password at next logon" for my particular user.

As for the cross posting comment. I hardly consider posting to 4 groups a
cross posting shotgun blast. Your attitude and [Msft] tag seems to indicate
that you are VERY important so next time don't answer my post and reserve
your valuable time for someone else.

Fred