Re: 2003 Web Server Security flaw

From: Nobody (nobody)
Date: 01/12/04

    Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:27:43 -0500

    "John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:%23OAA2qR2DHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    > Man you sure need to defend yourself when you add that MVP to your handle!
    ;-)
    > One has to ask themselves is all that FREE hassle really worth it.

    Most MVPs are a great help and take the time to present their responses in a
    well mannered way. It's definitely not worth my time to present any valid
    arguements when *jumped* on just because I didn't agree with her viewpoints
    or remarks.

    • Re: 2003 Web Server Security flaw
      ... >> Man you sure need to defend yourself when you add that MVP to your handle! ... >> One has to ask themselves is all that FREE hassle really worth it. ... I apologize if you were offended by what was a simple ...
    • Re: 2003 Web Server Security flaw
      ... Man you sure need to defend yourself when you add that MVP to your handle! ... One has to ask themselves is all that FREE hassle really worth it. ... OS hardening may or may not prevent such ...
    • Re: oem vs retail full version
      ... Jupiter Jones [MVP] wrote: ... > name calling. ... > If he truly felt he could defend his point of view, ... > Instead he has to stoop to personal attacks in the misguided belief ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: 2003 Web Server Security flaw
      ... I read a bit of this thread and was commenting more on how people ... Reading sentences like "Please do not assume statements not in evidence."! ... Agreed, not worth the time... ... >> Man you sure need to defend yourself when you add that MVP to your handle! ...
    • Re: Project versioning -VB6
      ... Also provides some extra tools which makes it worth the purchase... ... Chris Hanscom ... MVP ...