Re: Can't add users to new 2003 AD

From: Paul Adare (padare_at_newsguy.com)
Date: 12/27/03

Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 12:58:23 -0500

In article <Osv1nEKzDHA.2412@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, in the
microsoft.public.windows.server.security news group, Jonathan Maltz [MS-
MVP] <jmaltz@mvps.org> says...

> I tend to keep things universal. Thanks for the info though

What does this mean? Does universal mean "wrong instructions"?

--
Paul Adare
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: a website installed an unwanted taskbar in my IE/.Yahoo browser
    ... microsoft.public.security news group, Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] ... Paul Adare ... Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: getting normal template to insert page numbers Word 2007
    ... The article to which Graham provided a link ... (supplemented by his instructions below the link). ... Instead create a new template ... Graham Mayor - Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Profiling-PumpMessage
    ... It suggests you are spending 244usec in each CString ... thats something like a half-million instructions ... >some guidence.The following is the Profile output: ... MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: how do i anchor a line of text on the last page of a printed d
    ... It is actually very difficult for me to write instructions that detailed ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... > "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Word 2003 crashed after Live OneCare update
    ... I followed the instructions in KB918165 and still ended up having to ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... instructions for doing what Microsoft is recommending. ...