Re: VPN - Problem with accessing to computer resources.

From: John Smith (someone_at_microsoft.com)
Date: 11/06/03

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:03:00 -0400

Does John have the proper file rights to that share?

"Andrei" <jjjj@jjjj.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We have two computers with WinXP.
> "The Server" has a user account "john" with password "123".
> "The Client" can establish VPN connection with using the user name "john"
> and password "123".
> Both computers can see each other in My Network Places, but when The Client
> is trying to open a shared folder on The Server, it gets the "Access denied"
> message.
>
> Could somebody help me, please? We need this VPN working.
>
> Thank you!
> Andrei.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New Network - Win98 & WinXP mixed,,, sloooow transfer rates,,, any HELP??
    ... Maybe the MTU number is too high for the win98 computer. ... > I entered the tweak on first a single winXP machine ... >>same between the router and the computers. ...
  • Re: Yet another "Mshome is not accessible"
    ... The first thing I'd do is re-run the network setup wizard on both machines. ... Start the browser service. ... When you look in 'View Workgroup Computers', ... > This is a story about Joan and John and their two computers. ...
  • Re: Zdnet Ubuntu 12.10 review
    ... giving away Ubuntu CD's? ... then got rid of it because of the desktop color. ... BackTrackr5.3 and triple boot with BTr5.2, WinXP, and BTr5.3. ... peoples computers that have forgotten their Windows password, ...
    (alt.2600)
  • RE: Delayed Write Failed Error Message
    ... Thank you John. ... computers. ... >>I receive the below error message from time to time when ... When the Cache Manager ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Best Quote on Computer Architecture?
    ... (John Dvorak) ... operating system (just a hobby, ... 1986 UNIX is dead, but no one bothered to claim the body. ... 1970 Most computers will probably still occupy a large room, ...
    (comp.arch)