Re: Win XP Pro Reset password error!

From: Paul C (pcunningham_at_yokogawa.com.au)
Date: 10/03/03

    Date: 3 Oct 2003 00:31:07 -0700

    Hi John,

    I'm having this exact same issue. I was just about to do a complete NT
    4 to Win 2003 migration and i noticed it and have been been trying to
    find the problem all day.

    I've checked all those areas. Funny this is i havent really touched
    anything this is all the default settings. I have now turned off
    password complexity to see if that works but it didnt.

    I wonder if MS know about it yet and if so are getting a patch for
    this as this is a real pain in the ass

    Thanks

    Paul

    • Re: Attempted summary of "RT patch acceptance" thread
      ... > that it might be good to summarize the various approaches. ... Hi Paul, ... migrate more away from the RT CPUs than they come back. ... Concerning the migration overhead, ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: WARNING Adult content ;was [Captions] Congratulations to Paul
      ... Paul does *another* girly little jig, ... his tits are still sore from being pierced last Friday... ... migration problems, we settled on a very deep placement (any deeper and I ... I kind-of followed the advice of the Piercer this time (Adam at Skin ...
      (uk.media.tv.sf.startrek)
    • Re: W2K Single Label Domain upgrade to 2003 opinions
      ... Thanks for the post, thoughts,and opinions, Paul. ... more complex with additional risk. ... However...the environment is small, so the migration can be done over one ...
    • Re: Migrated (from 5.5 to 2003) mailbox cant be opened.
      ... > Hi Paul, ... >> Using the migration wizard we've moved about 100 mailboxes without a ... >> It is a resource type mailbox so no one logs ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Re: GroupWise Migration
      ... I've been able to get away with postponing the migration until now. ... I'll try the archiving thing. ... It exports GroupWise Address books to a comma delimited ... Paul ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)