Re: Win XP Pro Reset password error!

From: Paul C (pcunningham_at_yokogawa.com.au)
Date: 10/03/03

    Date: 3 Oct 2003 00:31:07 -0700

    Hi John,

    I'm having this exact same issue. I was just about to do a complete NT
    4 to Win 2003 migration and i noticed it and have been been trying to
    find the problem all day.

    I've checked all those areas. Funny this is i havent really touched
    anything this is all the default settings. I have now turned off
    password complexity to see if that works but it didnt.

    I wonder if MS know about it yet and if so are getting a patch for
    this as this is a real pain in the ass

    Thanks

    Paul