Re: Pics of Asian Teens Tortured 3384

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 09/23/03

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:21:57 -0400

Are you DUMB !

This is a spammer deliberately pointing you to infected SCR files containing the
W32/Spybot.worm.gen

Dave

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dave mustnt let the rats come back on board
    ... he can't be that dumb to believe that I am a Nadal fan first. ... Federer stopped playing tennis tomorrow, I am pretty sure I would not ... but I simply don't hate the man because he is a fighter. ... Notice how Dave does not pick on the men in this newsgroup who ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Sean Young? WhucK?
    ... the KGB, the Trilateral Commission, the guys who faked the Moon ... Usenet newsgroup the odds are practically 100% that someone will call ... and -so far as I'm aware- seeing someone say something dumb ... leaned on Dave for this one. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Sean Young? WhucK?
    ... landings  (the same ones who are covering up the fact that Dick Cheney ... Usenet newsgroup the odds are practically 100% that someone will call ... and -so far as I'm aware- seeing someone say something dumb ... leaned on Dave for this one. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: sometimes I scratch my belly and belch...
    ... > Actually, I'm not "dumb". ... And so we arrive at the real reason Dave bothers to post here on afhp. ... contradictory statements from anyone but Troels. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: OT--Mission Accomplished Five Years Later?
    ... Thanks, Dave, you beat me to it. ... dumb to think for themselves...and we end up having to hear their insipid ... with themsleves. ... With his foul language and so much hostility I would say ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)