WebDAV

From: Keith (kakunkel_at_uwm.edu)
Date: 09/16/03

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:42:19 GMT

I'm trying to get WebDav working on a 2003 server. The box was
upgraded from 2000 and had the IIS Lockdown to include the URL Scan
option applied prior to the upgrade. I've tried removing the URL Scan
through Add & Remove Programs but my WebDav sight is still being
blocked. When I try to create the Network Place on a remote computer
I receive the following error: "The folder you entered does not
appear to be valid. Please choose another."

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Keith

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS Lockdown Tool
    ... You shouldn't need IIS Lockdown in IIS6 at all, as it has all of the ... You need to install it BEFORE you upgrade to iis6. ... "All of the default security-related configuration settings in IIS 6.0 meet ... or exceed the security configuration settings made by the IIS Lockdown tool. ...
  • Re: IIS Lockdown Tool
    ... >> know if I should be using the IIS Lockdown tool. ... > You need to install it BEFORE you upgrade to iis6. ... > or exceed the security configuration settings made by the IIS Lockdown tool. ...